7 Good but Cheap Paintball Guns for a Swell Play Time
Anyone looking for good but cheap paintball guns has many options from which to choose. Higher-priced paintball guns are usually an excellent choice thanks to their diversity of play types and durability. Nonetheless, good but cheap paintball guns are an excellent choice for anyone who is interested in starting a new hobby without spending a lot of money.
That’s why we have compiled a list of some good but cheap paintball guns that are right for you. We worked hard to identify weapons that were available for under $100. Beyond that simple criterion, we also tried to find good but cheap products that were worth your money. The choices on this list are arranged according to the quality they provide for the money you pay.
1. JT Splatmaster z100 Paintball Pistol .50 Cal
JT Splatmaster makes some good but cheap paintball guns. This model is probably their trademark asset. It holds up to seven rounds of ammo for an excellent variety of shots. It is also mostly pretty accurate, easy to hold, and fun to use. Even better, it is the cheapest gun on our list, making it the top choice for our good but cheap paintball guns list.
- Comes with batteries and CO2 cartridges.
- Light and easy to handle.
- Smooth slide action.
- Some accuracy concerns.
- Occasional low power.
- Price: $24.95
2. Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
While many other Spyder guns are rather expensive, the Victor model is one of their best good but cheap paintball guns. It is designed to compete with pricier and more expensive models.
As a result, it can shoot up to 1,600 paintballs on a 20-ounce CO2 container. That feature drives this gun far up our list and makes it your second-best choice.
- One of the most accurate guns on our list.
- Ergonomic design for easier use.
- Lengthy barrel ensures powerful shots.
- Reports of issue with feed neck.
- Price may turn off some users.
- Price: $64.95
3. D3FY Conqu3st Semi-Auto Paintball Marker Gun With Barrel
D3FY may have a silly name, but it creates some good but cheap paintball guns. We think this is their best model. It comes with a great barrel-blocking device that helps protect it from gunk and dirt. Its 10.5-inch barrel is paired up with a spare-parts kit that makes it easier to upgrade this great gun and keep it operating at a high level.
- 0.68 caliber size for high-quality shots.
- Tight hose fittings avoid leaks.
- Strong polymer trigger frame.
- Some complaints of low power.
- Occasionally awkward handling.
- Price: $68.26
4. JT Splatmaster z200 Shotgun
This JT Splatmaster shotgun is an upgrade from the pistol that tops our list. While it has a lot of the same excellent qualities as that gun, it is a little pricier. However, it can shoot up to 100 feet and allows nearly perfect accuracy at 50 feet. It also comes with batteries and CO2 cartridges.
- Spring-action firing.
- Comes with a reusable target.
- Quick-pump action.
- Non-standard paintballs can be hard to find.
- Some reported accuracy issues.
- Price: $44.95
5. Azodin Kaos 2 Paintball Gun
Azodin makes some good but cheap paintball guns that fall a little higher on the price range. As a result, this gun is a little lower on our list than others. That said, you do get great quality for the price. It features a 12-inch barrel and a 45-degree grip. These features make it an accurate and exhilarating gun to use in most firing situations.
- Multiphase barrel keeps the gun light.
- Screw-lock feed neck keeps it protected.
- Strong trigger frame avoids serious damage.
- The price may be too high for some users.
- Some complaints of loose washers on CO2 tanks.
- Price: Price not available
6. Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Marker Gun
Tippman is one of the best paintball gun manufacturers in the world. In fact, this gun is one of the best on our list but falls a bit low on it because of its price. It comes with some cool graphics, features an internal gas line, and has an all-metal in-line bolt system that helps make it very accurate and powerful.
- Very sturdy and reliable.
- Smooth blade trigger.
- Designed for tough games.
- Most expensive gun on our list.
- Can feel too light for some players.
- Price: $99.95
7. JT ER2 Pump Pistol RTS Kit
Last on our list of good but cheap paintball guns is this model from JT. It is a 0.68 caliber pistol that utilizes 12-gram CO2 cartridges. These provide it was a reasonable amount of power and accuracy.
Beyond that, it is also simple to change the barrel and replace it with another one. Even better, the firing pump handle is smooth and easy to hold. However, it does have a few concerns that plunge it to the bottom of our list. That said, it’s still worth your money.
- Low price.
- Comes with 30 paintballs.
- Satisfactory accuracy.
- Some paintball misfire problems.
- Air cartridge issues.
- Price: $42.95
As you can see, there are many good but cheap paintball guns available for your new hobby. While the JT Splatmaster z100 is probably your best choice, any weapon on this list is an excellent choice. Make sure that you carefully read through the information contained here to find a good but cheap paintball gun that works for your playing style.
And don’t hesitate to contact us if you think you know about any other good but cheap paintball guns. We are always willing to listen to our intelligent and skilled customers. Even better, comment below on what works for you as far as quality and price are concerned. Let us know if our list is accurate and if you have any quality paintball gun below $100 to add.