7 Best Tippmann Paintball
Tippmann sells durable paintball guns that are less expensive than some other brands. Many of their models are suitable for beginners. However, intermediate and advanced paintball users can find paintball guns they like from Tippmann too. If you’re interested in this brand, we have listed seven of the best Tippmann paintball in the market today. We ranked the items based on durability, performance, ease of use, and customer ratings.
1. Tippmann Cronus Tactical Corporal HPA Paintball Gun Package – $279.99
The Tippmann Cronus Tactical Corporal HPA Paintball Gun Package is the best Tippmann paintball with a milsim (military simulation) body. It’s durable with heavy duty remote coil and high performance features.
- Milsim body.
- 48/3000 HPA Tank.
- Heavy duty remote coil.
- Mock silencer with front sight.
- Gun case.
- Jerk barrel squeegee.
- Maddog Deluxe 6+1 Paintball Harness.
- 6-position collapsible stock.
- Anti-fog paintball mask.
- Comes with a jerk barrel squeegee for cleaning the barrel.
- Gun case included to protect the paintball gun.
- High performance.
2. Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun 3Skull Mega Set – Price not available
The Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun 3Skull Mega Set features a harness, mask, and tactical gun. It’s the best Tippman paintball set for the inclusion of 3Skull products like the 3Skull 6+1 deluxe paintball harness. The paintball gun also comes with a 3Skull 20 oz Co2 tank with pin valve.
- 3Skull 6+1 deluxe paintball harness.
- 3Skull 20 oz Co2 tank with pin valve.
- GXG XVSN anti-fog mask with visor.
- 140 round heavy duty ultimate paintball clear tubes.
- Jerk squeegee.
- 1 oz gold cup oil.
- Comes with essential accessories.
- Military style.
- It’s hard to find upgrades for this paintball gun.
3. Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker – $249.95
The Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker is the best Tippmann paintball for accessorizing. It features two 20 round spring driven magazines and a high performing in-line bolt system. The paintball gun also has built-in 4 sided picatinny rails and adjustable front and rear sights.
- Dual feed option.
- High performing in-line bolt system.
- Full pneumatic marker.
- Built-in 4 sided picatinny rails.
- Adjustable front and rear sights.
- High performance.
- Has front and rear sights that are adjustable.
- Doesn’t come with a lot of accessories.
4. Tippmann Cronus Basic Marker – $129.95
- Front and rear fixed sights.
- High composite body.
- Internal gas line.
- Multiple picatinny rails.
- In-line bolt system.
- Front and rear sights.
- Good for beginners.
- You have to install the barrel, sights, and front grip.
5. Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun – Price not available
If you’re looking for a small paintball gun, the Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun is a good choice. It’s a lightweight, compact paintball pistol. The paintball pistol features an under barrel 12 gram CO2 air system, an external velocity adjuster, and a maintenance kit.
- Two Tru-Feed straight stack magazines.
- Low-tension spring systems.
- Under-barrel 12-gram CO2 air system.
- Metal trigger.
- External velocity adjuster.
- Deluxe carrying case.
- Maintenance kit.
- Easy to load.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Comes with a maintenance kit.
6. Tippmann Gryphon Beginner CO2 Paintball Gun Package – No products found.
The Tippmann Gryphon Beginner CO2 Paintball Gun Package is ideal for beginners. It’s reliable and has a smooth trigger pull. The paintball gun doesn’t require much maintenance either.
- Anti-fog mask.
- 20 oz Co2 tank.
- Rigid front grip.
- 10″ ported barrel.
- Blade trigger.
- In-line bolt system.
- Smooth trigger pull.
- Easy to use.
No products found.
7. Tippmann A5 with Selector Switch Basic Dark Earth Paintball Gun
This Tippmann paintball gun features a stone-honed barrel that minimizes noise and improves accuracy. It also has a low profile hopper offset design that creates a clear sight line.
- Cyclone feed system.
- External selector switch.
- 8.5″ stone-honed barrel.
- Low profile hopper offset design.
- Large front grip.
- You can upgrade it.
- The cyclone feed system feeds up to 15 balls per second.
- Clear sight line.
- The hopper speed could be faster.
The seven paintball guns listed above are the best Tippmann paintball in the market today. Beginners find the Tippmann Cronus Basic Marker and Tippmann Gryphon Beginner CO2 Paintball Gun Package good options. If freedom in customization is important to you, then we recommend the Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker. Tippmann has many quality paintball guns to buy.
Which do you think is the best and why? Let us know in the comments below.
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 12:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API