Are you a paintball enthusiast? Have you been renting your paintball pistols because you cannot decide on which product to buy? Well, worry no more. This article will present you with a review of the best paintball pistols in the market today.
Before you get yourself a paintball pistol, you need to do an extensive research from the manufacturers’ websites. Considering that paintball pistols are slightly different from the common paintball guns, we have narrowed down a list of the best paintball pistols to save you the trouble of spending hours online trying to locate the best product. The items on this list are ranked by price, from high to low.
1. Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit
The Tippman TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit is the most expensive item on this list. You can get it from a retailer at $249. This is one of the best paintball pistols in the market that features an innovative and compact design. This product is not only lightweight but also easy to maintain. The most outstanding feature about this product is its new Tru-Feed Magazine. It uses a straight feed and a low-tension spring system to allow you to use a wide variety of paint.
- Removable barrel with X7 threads.
- Quick release magazine feed system.
- Ergonomically designed grip.
- External velocity adjuster and internal regulator.
- A metal trigger that punctures C02 on first pull.
- Under barrel 12 gram C02 air system and an easy to load ¼ turn C02 cap.
- Covered ammo windows.
- Works well even in hot and humid conditions.
- Includes a maintenance kit.
- Not suitable for pro players.
- The pistol lacks blow back action.
- The pistol is made with a lot of plastic.
- Link: Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit
- Price: $249
2. Tippmann TiPX Paintball pistol Marker Gun
Tippmann products are a priority to individuals that love paintball. The Tippmann TiPX is one of the best paintball pistols in the market. This pistol guarantees you excellent performance in the field, not to mention that its lightweight design allows you to play with it for longer periods. It counts as one of the most reliable paintball pistols because it is easy to maintain and also customizable. You can purchase this product at $219.
- 2 Tru-Feed straight stack magazines with low tension spring systems.
- Under-barrel 12-gram CO2 air system with metal trigger.
- External velocity adjuster; 8bps feed rate; 0.68 caliber.
- Maintenance kit and deluxe carrying case.
- Lightweight design.
- Efficient spool valve system.
- True military-style paintball pistol design.
- Trigger punctures CO2 on the first pull.
- Weighs 3 pounds.
- Reduced recoil.
- Compact lightweight design.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sturdy construction.
- You may find that in the last round, the pressure release valve may kick in and let the remaining air out.
- The CO2 cap is hard to close when a new cartridge is inserted.
- The standard clips it comes with empty quickly.
- Link: Tippmann TiPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun
- Price: $196
3. Tiberius Arms First Strike T8.1 Paintball Marker/Gun Pistol
If you are looking for the best paintball pistols, the Tiberius Arms First Strike T8.1 Paintball Marker/Gun Pistol should be included in your list. This pistol is an excellent option for a player who loves playing paintball on a smaller field. One aspect that makes this the ideal paintball pistol is its outstanding accuracy. This feature makes it great for stiff competitions.
The Tiberius T8.1 also features a sturdy, compact design. Its small size makes it easy to carry around with you throughout the competition without tiring. What’s more, this paintball pistol is very durable and can withstand hard falls without getting damaged. This pistol also comes with a kit that includes two magazines, a pistol, a magazine pouch, and a holster. These are some of the most important accessories that ensure you face your opponents on the playing field with ease. This item sells foronly $199.95.
- Height 6.75 inches.
- Length 10.5 inches.
- Weighs 2.15 lbs.
- Has a trigger pull weight of 2 lbs.
- Has a trigger pull length of 40”.
- Excellent performance.
- High durability.
- Little maintenance.
- It doesn’t have a good feel compared to other guns.
- Link: Tiberius Arms First Strike T8.1 Paintball Marker/Gun Pistol
- Price: $199.95
4. Kingman Training Eraser 11mm Marker
The last item on our list is the Kingman Training Eraser 11mm marker. This is the least priced paintball pistol on this list. This item sells for only $119.95, and if you are a paintball enthusiast, you might consider getting this pistol. The Kingman Training eraser is built to replicate the dimensions and weight of a real handgun, and it uses paintballs of .43 caliber.
The Kingman Training Eraser is guaranteed to give you one of the best experiences in the playing field. That’s because it has the ability to fire up to a range of 250 feet per second. This range makes it suitable for use in a large area.
- All aluminum construction.
- Shots at 250 feet per second.
- Shoots .43 caliber paintball.
- Shoots up to 70 paintballs.
- Has 1 12 gram CO2 cartridges.
- Weighs 3.8 pounds.
- Sturdy construction.
- Product on a budget.
- Necessary accessories included.
- Easy to load magazine.
- Shoots straight.
- Good range.
- It comes with hazardous material, therefore, it cannot be returned.
- Is not very durable.
- Only comes with one magazine.
- Link: Kingman Training Eraser 11mm Marker
- Price: $119.95
If you are a paintball enthusiast, you need to hit the playing field with one of the best paintball pistols available. This list has outlined the best 4 paintball pistols on the market. If you are thinking of getting yourself one, you can assess the features and specifications of the aforementioned products to find the one that suits your needs best.
You will most probably not feel the true thrill of playing paintball until you equip yourself with the most suitable paintball pistol. You also have to consider the most important things when buying a paintball pistol such as its accuracy. If you have used any of the above paintball pistols, feel free to share your experience. Questions are also acceptable.