6 Best Paintball Guns under $300 in the Market
Finding a great paintball gun can be a challenge for people who don’t want to spend a lot of money. Many of the highest-quality weapons are available only at prices of close to $1,000. However, there are plenty of great choices for those who have less money to spend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best paintball gun under 300 dollars.
In our mini-reviews, we will discuss each gun’s features, pros, cons, and their price. Each of these models has a variety of benefits that make them well worth your consideration. And while none of them are perfect, they are an excellent choice for someone looking for the best paintball gun under 300 dollars.
6. Maddog Azodin Blitz 3 Specialist Paintball Gun Package
The first gun on our list isn’t the best paintball gun under 300 dollars, but it is still an excellent choice. The Maddog Azodin Blitz 3 comes with a great starter pack that includes a variety of accessories and extra items. Beyond that, it also has a feather regulator that makes it easier to operate without triggering accidentally. And with a streamlined design, it is easy to hold for extended periods.
- Scythe trigger for quick firing action.
- Mass flow valve keeps air moving through the system.
- Lightweight design is just two pounds and easy to handle.
- Some models lack the heavy-duty remote coil and require a special order to get it.
5. Dye Precision Proto Rize Marker Paintball Gun
The Dye Precision Proto Rize Marker includes four different tournament firing modes, including a wide-spread shot. These shot options make this the best paintball gun under 300 dollars for more serious players. However, it also has other features, such as a strong aluminum trigger, a Hyper-3 inline regulator for easier airflow, a 3D contoured body, and a compact structure that makes it easy to use.
- Fusion bolt technology keeps valve operation smooth.
- Self-cleaning eye pipe avoids blockage.
- Uses just 140 PSI to achieve high-velocity shots.
- Plastic grip may be uncomfortable.
4. Tippmann TMC MAGFED Silver Paintball Gun Package
The Tippmann TMC MAGFED package comes with a 200-round hopper, an anti-fog paintball mask, a paintball gun harness, 140 rounds, and a barrel squeegee. These features make it easy to get started when you buy this model. However, the actual gun has amenities such as a tactical carbine marker and a steel exterior design that makes it reliable for extended playing situations.
- Over-molded rubber grip designed for easy comfort.
- Collapsible stock for easier storage.
- Attractive AR-15 design creates an impressive battlefield look.
- Some buyers have claimed the items in the package deal do not meet the quality of the gun.
3. D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Gun
Low-pressure guns are becoming more popular because they require less maintenance and fewer Co2 tanks to operate. Thankfully, the D3FY Sports D3S has a top PSI rating of just 160. Beyond that, it also has a variety of engaging firing modes, a hand-crafted exterior, and even a semi-automatic setting for tight competition. It also has two different handles that are adjustable for a variety of different firing styles and playing methods.
- F2 bolt engine creates a low-pressure operation that doesn’t strain your gun.
- Four modes of firing, including a three-shot burst.
- Anti-chop eye system avoids inaccuracies while you are shooting.
- Issues with the barrel are common.
Find out more about the D3FY Sports D3S by reading our full review.
2. Tippmann Cronus Tactical HPA Red Dot Paintball
No products found.
The inexpensive nature of the average Tippman gun may concern potential owners. This avoidance is a mistake because many of their guns are worth your time. For example, the No products found. has a mock silencer, a variety of paintball harnesses, a dot reflex sight, a remote line coil, and a quick disconnect system. All of these features make it a useful paintball gun, particularly for its low price.
- Internal gas line keeps the air and fueling system self contained.
- 200-round loader keeps your game running quickly.
- Vertical grip makes it more comfortable to use for extended periods.
- The tank may need to be replaced.
No products found.
1. Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit
The Tippmann TPX pistol might not seem like much at first glance, it is our choice for the best paintball gun under 300 dollars. There are many little features here that we think are worth considering. The easy-to-use Co2 container punctures on the first pull, avoiding complex and difficult tank use. It also has an external velocity adjuster that makes it easy to find a speed that works for your paintballs.
- Removable barrel allows for easier customization.
- Comes with a starter kit, including maintenance tools and a game mask.
- Tru-Feed Straight Stack magazines create a steady flow of paintball shots.
- Complaints about the holster are common.
As you can see, there are many options for someone searching for the best paintball gun for a specific budget. For example, many of the available pistol-sized weapons work perfectly as side arms. However, there are also multiple rifles and even shotguns on the market that work perfectly for this engaging sport.
If you like any of the guns featured in this article, check out the links included in each review to learn more. You can also share this article with friends who are into paintball. This way, you can help them find the inexpensive gun they need for their fun paintball.