6 Best Paintball Guns under $200 in the market today
Getting into paintball can be a fun, if somewhat expensive, task. Thankfully, there are quite a few inexpensive guns that still provide you with a high-quality experience. So that’s why we have compiled a list of the six best paintball gun under 200. When creating this article, we collected over double that number before narrowing it down to this final list.
Each of these guns provides many different benefits that make them worth your consideration. So read through each of our mini-reviews to learn the pros, cons, and price of these guns. With our help, you should find the best paintball gun under 200 dollars for your needs.
6. JT Sports Tactical RTP Paintball Marker Kit
First on our list is this fun paintball kit. The JT Sports Tactical RTP comes with a variety of starter gear, such as a 90-gram Co2 tank, an adapter, a barrel plug, a loader, and 50 paintballs. As a result, it is a great choice for someone who is just getting started in the sport. It is also one of the cheapest models on our list, making it a good choice for those who don’t have a lot of cash.
- Die-cast aluminum construction.
- Color-matched Raptor paintball goggles to protect your vision.
- Impressive 68-caliber semi-automatic design.
- May feel a bit flimsier than other guns on this list.
5. U.S. Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun
Design by the U.S. Army, the Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun is an impressive model. While it doesn’t quite top our list, it has plenty of features that make it very interesting. For example, it includes a tool-storage area in the magazine. This feature lets you fix your gun on the go and while in the middle of a battle. It is designed to introduce people to the sport of paintball and get them having fun quickly and efficiently. However, it also has enough power to impress a more serious player.
- AR-15 style looks rugged and impressive.
- Simple firing mechanism that never jams.
- Collapsible aluminum barrel for easier storage.
- May be a bit pricier than other models on our list.
4. Spyder Fenix
Spyder produces a broad range of paintball guns and paintball products. One of their more popular products is the Fenix. This inexpensive model is a great starter gun for those who don’t have a lot of cash. However, it is also adjustable for those with more expansive tastes in paintball use. It allows up to 1,600 shots from a single 20-ounce Co2 cartridge. This rate makes it one of the most efficient on the market today. Advanced players are likely to enjoy this gun after upgrading it.
- Simple 11-inch ported barrel.
- Aluminum clamping improves stability.
- Anti-chop system for easier use.
- A bit heavier than other guns on our list.
You can learn more about the Spyder Fenix gun by reading our full review.
3. Azodin Blitz 3 Electronic Paintball Gun
If you are new to paintball, the Azodin Blitz 3 Electronic Paintball Gun is a great gun choice for you. The lightweight design should be easier for you to handle while adapting to the demands of paintball. However, it is also effortless to use and upgrade, making it simple to understand without much difficulty. Even better, it has an upgraded Zen II circuit board that makes it even better.
- Fires up to 15 balls per second.
- Adaptable for Co2 and nitrogen cartridges.
- Weights just two pounds.
- The nine-volt battery may run out too quickly for some.
2. BT-4 Combat
When buying the BT-4 Combat, you get access to one of the simplest-to-use products of its choice. It has an external velocity adjuster that can be upgraded and remain legal for tournaments. It also has a variety of accessory options, such as handles, scopes, lasers, and sights that make it easy to adjust for a multitude of unique situations. Beyond that, it has a tough exterior surface that will resist most types of serious weathering damage.
- Simple design allows maximum customization.
- Stainless steel bottom protects it from damage.
- Two picatinny rails for a variety of customization choices.
- May be hard to find in some markets.
1. Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Paintball Gun
And here is our top choice for the best paintball gun under 200 dollars. Tippman's 98 Custom Platinum Series Gun is designed with an eight-ball per second shot speed that makes it one of the fastest on the market. It also comes with a variety of areas where you can install scopes and other items. These make it easier to use, clean, and operate while competing. All of that, combined with a fast fire speed, make this our favorite paintball gun for under 200 dollars.
- Split receiver makes it easier to access the inside of the gun.
- Anti-chop system prevents excessive cocking.
- Easy maintenance method.
- Typically quite a bit louder than most paintball guns.
You can learn more about the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series gun by reading our full review.
As you can see, the best paintball gun under 200 dollars will vary depending on multiple facets. For example, some gun types may be too heavy for you or have features that you don’t like. In the end, it’s up to you to decide which is the right choice for you.
And don’t hesitate to contact us if you have experience with this topic. If you think we missed the best paintball gun under 200 dollars, let us know in the comments section. As always like hearing from readers like you, even when they disagree with us.