Looking for the best paintball barrel for your gun requires a careful search for one that suits your gameplay style. There are many ways that you can play paintball, including guerrilla tactics and even sniper methods. Each type requires a slightly different barrel for your paintball gun. As a result, the best paintball barrel for you will depend on how you enjoy playing and the type of weapon that you own.
That’s why we are breaking down the seven best paintball barrel options on the market today. Each of these barrels has been carefully tested to ensure that it operates smoothly. They are ranked on this list based on their shot accuracy, popularity, and affordability.
1. Proto Paintball 1Pc Tippmann 98 Barrel
This model is the best paintball barrel we found during our research. It is built out of tough aluminum to make it resistant to weathering damage. It is also hand-honed to ensure that it looks handsome. Those who want a reliable barrel for normal paintball play will love this model. It is particularly useful for those who want a barrel for close-knit paintball fights.
- Lightweight construction avoids excessive added weight.
- Increased accuracy due to smoothly-honed barrel interior.
- Locking o-ring holds the barrel tightly to the gun.
- Handsome exterior that is very intimidating.
- Price varies depending on availability.
- Can be hard to find, due to popularity.
- Price: Price not available
2. TIPPMANN Sniper 16″ Barrel
This product specifically fits 98 Custom and Custom Pro Markers. It is one of the most popular models on the market today. It is a 16-inch barrel designed for accuracy and long-distance shots. The exterior is designed to look very intimidating to the average paintball player. Those who like hiding and sniping from a distance will consider this one of the best paintball barrel options for their gun.
- Micro-honed interior for improved accuracy.
- Attractive exterior holes on the tip to decrease volume.
- Easy-to-swap design method.
- Length and color create startling look.
- Price is a little high.
- Can be cumbersome for fast-paced play.
- Price: $49.95
3. Tippman Sniper 14″ Barrel
Here’s another popular Tippmann model designed for 98 Custom and Custom Pro Markers. It is a sniper barrel that provides you with increased accuracy and a longer shooting distance. Those who can’t quite handle the 16-inch barrel will enjoy this replacement. That’s because it’s a little less cumbersome and a little lighter than our previous model.
- Increased accuracy when compared to a standard model barrel.
- Black color blends in easily with play field.
- Easy-to-install method makes it simple to swap barrels.
- Exterior curves create an eye-catching look.
- Price is a little high for beginning players.
- Not as accurate as the 16-inch barrel.
- Price: $99.95
4. Dye Paintball UL1 14″ Barrel
Dye is a high-quality manufacturer that produces some of the best paintball barrel options on the market. This model is probably their masterpiece. Its 14-inch length makes it a great choice for both sniper players and those who like to be more active on the ground.
The lightweight design is enhanced by high-quality aluminum that keeps it from becoming a burden. Even better, the zero-step diameter bore improves your accuracy. The result is a high-quality barrel that anyone would love.
- Precision-honed interior creates smoother shooting.
- Exterior is hard anodized to improve its durability.
- 3D contouring creates an attractive look without decreasing your accuracy.
- Some may struggle to fit it on the gun without a little help.
- Price: Price not available
5. Paintball Barrels Cronus
True sniper players will love this 20-inch barrel. It is the longest one on our list by far. All that extra length provides you with more shooting distance capability. Even better, it has a tight-machined surface that is very durable which will last for a very long time.
- Can be used on both Tippman and BT Paintball guns.
- High tolerance control avoids misfires.
- Awesome exterior design for tough tactical game play.
- Very awkward for normal paintball play.
- Difficult to remove.
- Link: Paintball Barrels Cronus
6. Tippmann Cronus Barrel
Tippman makes some of the best paintball barrel options on the market today. While this is by no means their best overall model, it sports many features that make it worth your time. Its medium length makes it adaptable to multiple shooting situations and provides users with solid play variations.
- Black anodized finish for extra durability.
- Micro-polish honing for improved accuracy.
- Vortex porting that provides a quieter shot.
- Limited adaptability.
- Received complaints of jams from some users.
- Link: Tippmann Cronus
7. Flute Long Range Sniper
While this option is last on our list of the best paintball barrel options for your needs, it is still worth your consideration. It has many of the same benefits like many of the other options on our list. However, it has a few downsides that keep it from climbing higher.
- Rare quality-price ratio.
- Micro-honed interior for extra accuracy.
- High-quality 98 Custom barrel thread.
- Limited gun compatibility options.
- Balls occasionally break when shooting.
- Link: Flute Long Range Sniper
Choosing the best paintball barrel doesn’t have to be a major challenge if you follow the guidelines created in this list. You just need to weigh the advantages of a barrel versus its disadvantages. Afterwards, you need to decide if you can afford to spend that much money on a barrel. Once you’ve made your choice, you’ll buy the best paintball barrel for your needs.
If you like our list and want to share it with others, post it on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform. Even better, drop a line below to let us know what you think. Tell us if you know of a better barrel for a specific paintball gun or think another model deserves to go on our best paintball barrel list.
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 10:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API