If you are ready to get started with paintball, you need to find the best beginner paintball gun choices on the market today. We have compiled the seven guns and starter kits that are right for someone just getting into the sport. Each has their pros and cons that make them worth your consideration. Make sure to carefully choose when deciding on which is the best beginner paintball gun for you.
*The following products are listed by price, from the most affordable to the most expensive one.
1: Spyder Victor Beginner HPA Paintball Gun Package
Spyder is a reliable manufacturer of paintball guns, and the Spyder Victor Gun is one of the best beginner paintball gun packages on the market today.
This package is the best-selling entry-level package of all time. It comes with a variety of features and amenities, including a paintball harness, a gun case, and a 200-round hopper.
- Lighter and shorter than other models.
- Diverse color selection.
- Very accurate range.
- Feels somewhat flimsy during play.
- Not as powerful as some other paintball guns on this list.
2: Action Village Tippmann Epic Paintball Gun Package Kit
The Action Village Tippmann kit includes one of the best beginner paintball gun models on the market and a variety of benefits and amenities.
Features of this package include a 20-ounce Co2 tank to help power your gun, 140 smoke pods, a black harness, and a colorful wristband to hold the weapon to your arm as you play.
- Easy to just pick up and use.
- Relatively inexpensive compared to other guns on the market.
- A multitude of bonuses that come with the kit.
- Not as powerful as other models on the market.
- It can be less sturdy if you get a little too excited.
3: Kingman Spyder Victor Beginner Protective HPA Paintball Gun Package
Like many beginner paintball packages, the Kingman Protective Gun comes with many bonuses and amenities paired with one of the best beginner paintball gun models on the market.
We like this package not so much for the amenities but because of the weapon. It is a sturdy and reliable choice that is easy and fun to use.
- Accurate aim enhanced by precision sites.
- Precise and easy to load.
- Includes 200 rounds.
- Lacks power compared to other models.
4: Tippmann Cronus Tactical Beginner Protective CO2 Paintball Gun Package
This Tippmann kit includes a variety of amenities that make it perfect for someone who wants the best beginner paintball gun.
This model includes a high-quality handgun, an anti-fog paintball mask, and a Co2 tank. It also comes with a variety of protective gear, such as chest and neck protectors and gloves.
- Accurate and sturdy gun.
- Fits a variety of hand sizes.
- Includes comprehensive protection gear.
- Pricier than some other models.
5: Azodin Kaos 2 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker + Maddog Beginner HPA Package
Azodin Kaos is a high-quality paintball gun manufacturer that creates some of the most reliable and high-quality paintball gun models on the market today.
Functions that make this one of the best beginner paintball gun options on the market include an easy-to-use site and a comfortable handle designed for maximum comfort.
- Built from a sturdy and reliable material.
- Easy to load while on the run.
- Small learning curve.
- Among the most expensive models on the list.
- Features aren’t quite as diverse as other models.
6: Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Beginner CO2 Paintball Gun Starter Package
Here is another high-quality Tippmann package that includes one of the best beginner paintball gun choices you can find.
We love this model’s sturdy construction that minimizes paintball breakage. We are also fans of the beautiful gun case and its sturdy exterior build.
- Lengthy barrel with increased accuracy.
- Quick shooting rate that is among the best you’ll find.
- Quite pricey when compared to other models.
7: Azodin Blitz 3 Beginner HPA Paintball Gun Package
Last on our list is this Azodin package. It includes many features that make it useful for your paintball needs.
Chief among this gun’s features are a lightweight and durable construction paired with a great feather regulator. These features make this gun one of the easiest to use on the market.
- The design is focused on the streamlined operation.
- Sturdiest gun on our list.
- Great scythe trigger for easier shooting.
- Very pricey.
- Doesn’t shoot as fast as the other models we’ve featured.
Summing It Up
As you can see, choosing the best beginner paintball gun for your game requires a little careful consideration. We truly believe that any one of these choices would be great for you. So, take the time to investigate each one carefully and visit a paintball shop to try some out.
Images source: Featured, Amazon